Your eyebrows are the frame for your face, and they will influence whether you look fresh and youthful or harsh and older than your years. One small change to your eyebrows can dramatically transform your face!
About Brow Lift:
- The effect of a brow lift can be so dramatic that it will appear to change the shape and structure of the face. Shaped and higher eyebrows help the face to appear naturally younger, while straight and low eyebrows will make you look tired and older than you actually are.
- The most universally flattering shape for eyebrows starts at the bridge of the nose, arches, and ends at the outer corner of the eye. Eyebrows should naturally arch over an imaginary vertical line that goes through the colored portion of the eye.
- The natural shape of your eyebrows is determined by genetics, but age and gravity can start to take their toll. Eyebrows will begin to sag over time so that the entire face looks older.
What Can You Do?
- Create an illusion of youth. Tweeze, shape, and color in your eyebrows so that they look defined and well arched.
- Honor the natural shape of your eyebrows. Each complexion and bone structure is entirely different, so it is important to shape your eyebrows according to their natural placement. Making them too thin or too full will look unflattering.
What to Avoid:
- Thick, straight eyebrows. An eyebrow without a curve will look heavy so that you appear tired and older.
- Extremely thin eyebrows. Overtweezing your eyebrows will cause them to look unnaturally thin so that they do not flatter the shape of your face.
How to Look Your Best:
- Botox: This is a gentle and non-surgical cosmetic treatment that will smooth out sagging and aging skin so that you look years younger. This will help eyebrows to naturally lift and create a flattering arch to frame the shape of your face. Results will last for up to three months.