Unsightly and unwanted hair is a common issue for almost every man and woman. Luckily, this is something that can be treated through the semi-permanent option of laser hair removal that will kill unwanted hair at the root over the course of several treatments.
Learn About Laser Hair Removal:
- Laser hair removal is a semi-permanent choice in removing unwanted hair, and multiple sessions are required to see results. This provides the hair time to grow back in a new cycle so that dormant hair can be targeted and killed within the next laser hair removal session. These multiple sessions are necessary to ensure that all hair is killed completely within the course of treatment.
- Laser hair removal is only effective on pigmented hair, so it will not work for hair that is blonde, red, or gray. Instead, laser hair removal can be used for brown or black hair to kill the hair at the root through heat energy that targets the dark pigment.
- Depending upon the stages of hair growth, many people will start to notice bald spots within a treatment area after several treatments. At any given time, 30% of hair is in its growth phase, which is why it is necessary to have multiple treatments to see complete results in smooth and silky skin free from hair.
How It Works:
- Laser hair removal is done with the MeDioStar Xt Pro-V machine to apply heat energy to kill the hair at its root underneath the surface of the skin.
- You will need 6 to 8 treatments scheduled every 4 to 6 weeks, and results will vary on an individual basis.
- There is some discomfort expected within laser hair removal treatment, and it can be likened to the snap of a rubber band. Ice packs can be used to numb the area, and it is important for the client to shave the skin 24 hours in advance to help relieve any potential discomfort.
- Laser hair removal cannot be done on sunburned or irritated skin, skin that has been waxed or used electrical depilatories in the last 4 to 6 weeks, or skin that has had cellulite treatments in the past 4 weeks. It is best to have a free consultation with our staff to see if you are a candidate for laser hair removal!
What to Expect:
- Although results vary on an individual basis, most clients can expect to see an 80 to 90% hair loss through the average course of treatment. Laser hair removal does not offer 100% results in being hair free, and you may need periodic treatments for touch ups.
For any areas of unsightly and uncontrollable hair, laser hair removal is a long-term option to manage this issue and offer silky and smooth skin. This is much more economical and convenient than waxing or even shaving, and you won't have the hassle of having to worry about unwanted hair any longer!
Call now to talk with a representative or book your appointment at 978-677-9593 !