The treatment is executed slowly and progressively, removing only superficial layers of the skin to reveal a youthful complexion and glow.
Microdermabrasion is an intense exfoliation process that rejuvenates the skin by utilizing ultra-fine crystals to remove the upper layer of the stratum corneum. At the same time, the hand piece of the instrument contains a vacuum tube that sweeps up both the crystals and the skin’s cellular debris. This process exfoliates the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin which will result in firmer, more youthful looking skin over time.
Works in two ways:
- Correction: The speed of the crystal flow causes an abrasive action that gently removes the surface layers of the skin allowing smoother, fresher skin to emerge.
- Stimulation: The vacuum action helps to stimulate microcirculation, increasing the blood supply that provides nutrients needed for skin regeneration. It also stimulates formation of new collagen and elastin to improve skin texture and elasticity.
In as little as 35 to 45 minutes, this gentle abrasive technique efficiently produces satisfying results.
How can you benefit?
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces mild pigmentation irregularities.
- Minimizes blotchy skin coloring.
- Reduce acne, large pore size and superficial scars from past injury.
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads.
- Improves dull, oily or leathery skin texture.
- Improves overall skin health.
- Enhances penetration of skin care products.
- Virtually Painless.
- No recovery time.
- Treats most skin types.
- Instant gratification and effect.
- Promotes NEW collagen generation.
Reasons not to have Microdermabrasion:
- Use of Accutane within the past 6 months.
- Pustule Acne.
- Recently waxed or sunburned skin.
- Cold sores (herpes).
Procedure and technique:
- Once every 7-10 days for 6 treatments.
- Then follow up once a month or every 6 weeks.esults may vary.